Pumpkin Muffin Recipe by Blissfully Healthy
It’s that time of year again where pumpkin is THE go-to ingredient! Instead of indulging in all of the overly sweetened, whipped, heavily doctored pumpkin recipes, consider this ‘feel good’ recipe of pumpkin muffins. Easy to grab on the go and give you all the feels of pumpkin without the guilt!
Continue reading Blissfully Healthy Pumpkin Muffins
Are you tired of turkey? Ready to get back to healthy eating habits but don’t know where to start? This week’s #foodforthought Friday recipe is the Blissfully Healthy Power Bowl!
- In a shallow pot add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil + diced onions
- Cook on low for 3-5 min to caramelize
- Add diced sweet potato, broccoli, bell pepper and cook for 5 min
- Add sun dried tomatoes + spinach and stir
- Crack eggs on top slowly
- Add salt + pepper to taste and cover with lid and let the eggs cook for about 3 minutes and serve.