Go onto any social media platform and you’ll hear people talking about food allergies and sensitivities. But is there a difference? I’ll explain in the video below.
One of the services I offer independently of my emotional eating coaching services is a FIT food sensitivity test. It will give you comprehensive results for over 130 different foods and ingredients, which could be the information that you have been looking for to address pain, indigestion, fatigue and other symptoms that keep cropping up for you.
Contact me for more information or to schedule your FIT Test, which includes:
- A 30-minute Health History Assessment Session
- FIT Test (Food Inflammation Test)
- Comprehensive testing of 132 different foods
- One-week customized meal plan based on your test results
- One 60-minute test result coaching session
- Test results plus two reminder cards small enough to carry for easy access to a list of your specific food sensitivities while dining out. Use them for your fridge, your desk, your car or your wallet.