https://blissfullyhealthy.com/wp-content/uploads/protein-power-bowl.png 374 1000 Coach Emmie https://blissfullyhealthy.com/wp-content/uploads/Updated-Blissfully-Healthy-Wellness-Coaching-PNG-copy.png Coach Emmie2016-12-02 20:04:262018-07-02 21:57:19Blissfully Healthy Protein Power Bowl Recipe
Are you tired of turkey? Ready to get back to healthy eating habits but don’t know where to start? This week’s #foodforthought Friday recipe is the Blissfully Healthy Protein Power Bowl!
- In a shallow pot add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil + diced onions
- Cook on low for 3-5 min to caramelize
- Add diced sweet potato, broccoli, bell pepper and cook for 5 min
- Add sun dried tomatoes + spinach and stir
- Crack eggs on top slowly
- Add salt + pepper to taste and cover with lid and let the eggs cook for about 3 minutes and serve.